Relief is on the menu.
Take time to pamper your feet (and body) with this invigorating Dead Sea soaking salt.
Bonus: this soak works from your toes to your fingers and everywhere in between. Pour generously into your warm bath for a full body experience.
How it works:
- Dead Sea salt hydrates skin (it contains
magnesium, sodium, potassium, and calcium, among other minerals important for skin health)
- Dead sea salt softens and exfoliates skin
- Dead sea salt has anti-inflammatory properties and promotes pain relief
- Rose a natural astringent reduces inflammation, anti-bacterial, shrinks pores
- Lavender promotes calm for skin and through aromatherapy
- Mint oils encourage blood circulation.
How it smells:
- Lavender Mint
- like a fresh stick of sweet minty gum
- like a refreshing breeze fluttering your silk shawl
- like a deep sigh of relief
How to use:
- Pour generously into soaking spa or bathtub
- Massage salted water into skin using bare hands or exfoliating gloves for increased stimulation.
- Add additional exfoliation with the Ekow Body Whipped Foot Polish
- Seal with the Ekow Body Comfrey Mint Foot Cream or Body Butter
- soothe tired aching feet
- relaxing and clarifying aromatherapy
- to promote pain relief
- relieve aching muscles
- best friend
- just because
- baby shower
- bridal shower
Dead Sea Salt, organic Himalayan Pink Salt, epsom salts, calendula, rose petals, organic essential oils for fragrance