Relief is on the menu.
Stop ignoring your feet. They are literally the hardest working part of your body! Take time to pamper your feet with this cleansing and exfoliating sugar scrub.
Bonus: this whipped polish works from your toes to your fingers and everywhere in between. Especially good for knees and elbows!
How it works:
- Raw sugar lifts dead skin hanging on to the surface.
- A mix of organic butters coats and penetrates to soften skin.
- Comfrey, aka "bone knitter" encourages healing, repair and pain relief
- Mint oils encourage blood circulation.
How it smells:
- Comfrey Mint
- like a fresh stick of minty gum
- like a refreshing breeze
- like a deep sigh of relief
How to use:
- Apply to clean wet skin.
- Massage using bare hands or exfoliating gloves for increased stimulation.
- seal with Ekow Body Comfrey Mint Foot Cream
- soothe tired aching feet
- relaxing and clarifying aromatherapy
- to extend pedicures
- best friend
- just because
- baby shower
- bridal shower
Raw sugar*, shea butter*, saponified coconut oil*, avocado oil, plant based gel 100% paraben-free, aloe*, hemp seed oil*, botanical colors, comfrey*, mint oils*